Monday, September 17, 2012

Chobani store, Soho

Ever since the Chobani store opened in Soho, I've been wanting to go check it out. My favorite plain Greek yogurt is the 2% Fage plain, but Chobani has some really fun flavors like apple cinnamon. I didn't know what to expect from the store, but it was cool!

Raymond, in nothin' but Uniqlo (and shoes by Calvin Klein)
The inside of the store is really fancy. They sell plain yogurt with different topping choices, and you can watch them make it behind the windows.



I chose fig and walnut, and Raymond had chocolate/pistachio/orange/mint. The sales girl said his flavor is the favorite sweet one, but I liked mine better for sure. 


And the best part? You get to keep those little glass bowls!

I love my freebies, and my Uniqlo linen shirt.

1 comment: